It was no ordinary day at Park Elementary in Hayward. Students arrived to see Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre’s Super Weevil pedaling on his tricycle sound system to produce dance music! And while students were moving to the music, Project Eat was making healthy snacks, and parents were discussing the Fire Up Your Feet Program. For […]
The Best Me will visit four Stockton elementary schools—Claudia Landeen Elementary on March 3, Sutherland Elementary on March 4, Grunsky Elementary on March 5, and Great Valley Elementary on March 7—in celebration of the completion of this year’s Exercise Across California program. Community Troupe will celebrate with Valentine Peyton Elementary and Rio Calaveras Elementary on […]
PRESS: ‘Secrets’ play demystifies sex ed: Performance is part of Sequoia’s push for better education, resources
from San Mateo Daily Journal: Demystifying sex ed is the mission of a performance put on by health care provider Kaiser Permanente, part of a bigger effort by school districts like the Sequoia Union High School District to better educate teens on safe sex and abstinence. “Secrets” is performed for groups of 200 or more […]
from Folsom Telegraph: Students at one local elementary school learned about the impacts of junk food, sugary drinks, and a sedentary lifestyle during an educational and entertaining performance on May 14. Blanche Sprentz Elementary School in Folsom had a visit from the Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre troupe as they performed “The Best Me,” a program teaching […]
from ConcordPatch: The play was full of music, jokes and fun, but the messages were clear. Eat healthy. Drink water instead of juice or soda. Make sure you move for an hour each day. And limit your screen time. Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre visited Cambridge Elementary in Concord on Wednesday night and shared these messages as part […]
Community Event Photos
Photos will be available within 72 hours of the event you attended.
If your photo ID has only 4 digits, add four zeroes to the beginning, for example enter 1234 as 00001234.
REACH Ashland Youth Center Open House attendees (6/1/2013): please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to receive your photo.
- Kaiser Permanente’s Super Weevil inspires students to thrive by getting active
- The Best Me and Community Troupe celebrate Exercise Across California in San Joaquin County
- PRESS: ‘Secrets’ play demystifies sex ed: Performance is part of Sequoia’s push for better education, resources
- PRESS: Folsom’s Blanche Sprentz Elementary students learn health message
- PRESS: Concord students learn how to be their Best Me
All Upcoming Shows
- 03/12/14 Community Troupe in San Jose at Ben Painter Elementary
- 03/12/14 Community Troupe in San Jose at Sheppard Middle
- 03/12/14 Nightmare on Puberty St. in Kentfield at Kent Middle
- 03/12/14 Secrets in Moraga at Campolindo High
- 03/12/14 The Best Me in Redwood City at Redwood Shores Elementary