A program that provides small arts-based workshops for students, mindfulness moments for conferences, and trauma-based approaches for teacher/student relationships. All parts of the program can be customized for students or educators to support social and emotional wellness and help build community within an organization or school.
Themes: Resiliency, Healthy Communication, Stress, and Mental Health and Wellness
Resilience Squad is presented free of charge to schools and communities throughout Northern California.
- Arts-based Resilience Workshops: topics covered can include building community, stress management, healthy communication, and mindfulness
- RISE UP (Resilience In School Environments: Understanding and Practice) Workshops for Educators. School staff engage in an interactive workshop experience to learn about and practice co-regulation skills, and discover trauma-sensitive methods for fostering safe and thriving school environments
- Tailored participation at school events, community experiences, and conferences
- Service(s) offered vary by group and are subject to staff availability
- Target audience and venue requirements vary by service(s) provided
- See information sheet [PDF] for more details
Eligibility and Booking
Our mission is to focus on the most vulnerable communities and we use several factors to determine eligibility. If you would like to book Resilience Squad or have any questions about your school or group’s eligibility, please contact Brendan Simon at email@example.com.